Kodak Creo Thermal Head 1x-3.x

Connor

Looking for business partners who can cooperate, mainly in the maintenance and repair of various types of Kodak lasers, laser optical path adjustments, etc. At the same time, it seeks to recycle all types of Kodak's old and new lasers and so on. Waiting for a happy advance with you.

Hello, Kodak laser is the exclusive field. I'm happy to co-operate. Could you kindly give me your contact or leave message to my inbox.
Cheers 2021

Looking for business partners who can cooperate, mainly in the maintenance and repair of various types of Kodak lasers, laser optical path adjustments, etc. At the same time, it seeks to recycle all types of Kodak's old and new lasers and so on. Waiting for a happy advance with you.
hi
i have few thermal heads th1.x and th2.5.. let me know

Reactions: leo
Procurando parceiros de negócios que possam cooperar, principalmente na manutenção e reparo de vários tipos de lasers Kodak, ajustes de trajetória ótica do laser, etc. Ao mesmo tempo, busca reciclar todos os tipos de lasers novos e antigos da Kodak e assim por diante. Esperando um feliz avanço com você.
Qual a possibilidade de recuperação de um conjunto de laser do CTP Kodak Magnus 400?
Tem idéia de custo?

We can repair your defective laser trendsetter – 20 watts and 40 watts. We replace the laser diode (to 50 Watt). Defective boards and other Parts are also replaced. You receive a refurbished the trendsetter Laser The laser is fully calibrated and parameterized.

You will receive the repaired laser with an exposed test-drive and the printed stroke Calibration graphs, and a Head of the basic expression data.

Sent PM to me .

hi connor
we are a company in Spain for ctps supply and repair, now we are looking for a wlc board repaired for to fix problem safety loop
have you any ?
thanks in advance

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back