Kodak electra xd

emendezmda

Hey all, my name is Edgar, and I have a BIG PROBLEMS with EleXD.
We have 2 ctps.
Trendsetter 400 and achive.
Trendsetter with a glunz & jensen procesor 85HD...we have the chemestry 400xlo but here the problem is , but we have backround with the SOP parameters, so we had to put into processor temp 31 degrees Celsius, and dip to nip 32 secounds, and we have to bake the plate to do it "work" and ctp had laser power is 19.
With the achive CTP, we had a Kodak Processor 860THD, all the parameters into processor are almost like the SOP said. Temp 24.5 degrees celsius dip to nip 27 secounds, and don´t have backroud, BUT the runlength not reach even 10,000, and this line we are not baked this plates.The laser power is the top for this CTP, is 180 mjls.

Are you have knowledge about any problem with Electra XD like this??
I know Kodak chance the produccion line from Sofia Bulgaria, and Germany to Columbus Giorgia US... in fact we had this problem since this change.

I will greatly appreciate your feedback.

EE.

BeauchampT

thank you very much for the information.
One question more, in your processors what chemestry use it?? and What are the parameters use in the processors??
Cuz in the first place I over processing the plate cuz the temp is over 32 degrees celsius, when the Kodak recommendation is to use 23 or 24, and immersion of the plate I have 32 seconds when it should be no more than 23 seconds.

regards

EM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back