Kodak Magnus 400

Dalen Moser

Hello, my question to anyone that can help is an error that is happening on our Kodak Magnus 400. I have an error that is code (4010) Unload system valve off switch. And error (8610) I believe that both are the unload valve system errors?

Hello

Open top and righr door of the ctp ,Inside the right door of the ctp
look for the unload valve controller it should have to hose . on the top of the solenoid for the unlod valve is an small button that activate it. Press it. And take a look. If any hose is broken.

Also check on the controller and look foe the hardware submenu then look for the unload system and open the aensor menu
Press the button that we talked on the previous steps and lool if it chenge it state from on and off.

In caae sebsor is bad replace it. You should have and spare kit that usually xomes with the magnus.

in case hose is leaking compresses air , replace it.

Also check for the unload air cylinder movement, if the seals are damaged it won't move.

Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back