Kodak prinergy 6.1 and KPS 5.2.0.176 NEED HELP

Valerie12

I am seeking anyone that can help solve this problem. Monday we had some IP issues, which appear to be resolved. We can ping prinergy server, KPS matchprint server and Epson 7900. But when we run a color matchprint thru prinergy, it just stops processing at Printing to Hi Res. I believe this is where it should be transfering over to the KPS server? I have tried turning Firewall off / on and allow all incoming / outgoing on the KPS. I am at wits end and we obvisiouly have no Kodak support. Kodak actually cancelled my support request. I have searched on here as well. I have tried by adding prinergy client on the matchprint server as well, still same problem. I also cleared the que, restored from previous version/date.
The rest of our prinergy evo workflow is working, 1st refine, trap, files import into Pandora. Its just the color proof printers / KPS Matchprint issue. I feel there must be a communication issue we are just overlooking and may be buried somewhere. I am still searching for any notes on installation that I may have, but that was sooo long ago. yes i know we should upgrade, but we are a small trade printer and it hasnt really been in the budget. thanks in advance for any help/ suggestions.

are you getting red X failure? sounds like device path has changed. Try typing with verified ip adress. Mine looks like attached
Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 10.01.17 PM.png

are you getting red X failure? sounds like device path has changed. Try typing with verified ip adress. Mine looks like attachedView attachment 292329
No red x failure, it hangs up and we end up cancelling since its stops all other workflow templates.
there was something happening with IP addresses, where there were changing, but I do not see where I direct the IP address to the KPS server. We have 2 epsons that go through KPS. all the computers ping each other per IT , but our IT does not know anything regarding KODAK. Its been so long since I have had to deal with anything kodak since its been running fine for years. I will search through my office to see if I can find any old install / setup notes. thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back