Komori S29P

Komori OZ

Has anyone got any feedback on running a Komori Lithrone S29P 8 or 10 colour press?
We are looking at investing in a press of this type and I would like to here from anyone who has owned or ran one of these presses and their thoughts on how good/bad they are.
Thank you for your time.

Komori is very friendly perfector

Komori is very friendly perfector

KomoriOz,
Having worked on numerous Komori perfectors from LS 10-40 P to the exact one you are talking about ( albeit a LS 629 P ). I found them extremely user friendly and of excellent print quality. Bottom side marking, even with heavy coverage was easily eliminated. From the fully automated change over to the efficiency of the AMR ( automatic make ready ), this press was a workhorse. I believe Komori's strength lies in their workflow process, to me nothing says producton like a perfecter, why do in two passes what you can do in one.
It just doesn't make sense to do it any other way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back