Konica C6000L not seeing Controller after formatting

tommylos

Hello,
I recently did a format on my fiery.
The printer can now not see the controller.
I have been trying to download the patches through webtools but I am unable to.
I keep getting an error when checking for the products updates. It displays , "A problem with the website's security certificate..." I am meant to understand that the security certificate has expired.
Might there be another way to go round this?
Might anyone be having the 1-8LDJR Patch?

Many thanks,
Thomas

What type of controller do you have? Is it the small one mounted on the back of the machine? Or a desktop console type?

When you did the reload, do you know what software version you loaded vs what was previously on it? The reason I ask is because to upgrade from ver. 1.0 to version 1.11 requires a bios update too. It is sold as an upgrade kit p/n 45126142 (no longer available).

Also make sure that both service switched on the Fiery are set to "0" off and the cable is seated completely. They can sometimes get a poor connection.

I did reload about two months ago. It wasn't an upgrade but just a fresh re installation.
I had initially suspected the cable but I have a spare one which didn't work either.
About four years ago I had a similar encounter after re installation but I was able to download the patches through webtools and the printer was now able to connect with the fiery.
This time round I am unable to connect to webtools and it gives me a error stating the expiry of the security certificate which is 2019.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back