Kromecoat colums

printr640

Anybody got experiance running kromecoat Colums? Any pointers...
I'll be running a heavy solid of reflex blue small amount of type pms 189 and flood coating

Last edited:
i would say to treat the columns just like any other cast coated sheet. The only thing id add that im pretty sure you allready know is to be sure that the reflex blue you use is a coatable ink as you dont want to burn out the pigments with the aqeous coating.

I would recommend you test the coating on this stock or ask the suppliers about it as I know on some clay coated stocks you might see "streaking". This is especillay true for UV coating becuase perhaps some of the UV coating will be absorbed into the stock before it fully cures. Also beware that dark colors will be more prone to "finger printing" under a UV coating, but light colors and process colors are less prone to this.
George John

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back