Leasing Rates for DC6060 or WC7655

kristianeyman

Good morning all!

wanted to find out if anyone can give me a ballpark on what my lease rate should be on a dc6060 or wc7655. looking for price per click with and without consumables. thanks, kristian.

How many months are you going to lease for????

36 months lease uses a rate factor of .0286
48 = .0242
60 = .0204

This is just the rate for the financing of the hardware. Take the purchase price and multiply by the rate factor. ie: 10,000 (purchase price) x .0286 = $286 per month.

print4pay Hotel's "MFP Solutions Blog"

Well, the lease rate is going to be determined by how much you pay for the machine? Usually if you lease the 6060 from Xerox Capitol they will include 20,000 clicks per month in the lease so you will only have to pay above that. The click charges should be around
.0138 per click for B&W and .0631 per click for color. Don't forget that you will also have a separate lease for the Rip (Creo or EFI).

I was averaging around 2,500 B&W clicks and 35,000 (20M included in lease; only charged .0631 for 15M) color clicks and it was costing me around $2,500 per month for the 6060 and around another $450 per month for the rip.

I hope this helps? FYI - That is Rochester, NY $$$

thanks all for the reply, when you say .0138 per click for B&W and .0631 per click for color what is that price for? consumables, hfsi, what? thanks kristian.

DC6060 lease?

DC6060 lease?

Why not purchase a refurbished dc 6060. It will be waaay cheaper than leasing from Xerox . Give me a call if that's something you might consider. 714-292-6912
I'm not a salesman if you were curious, I'm an independent xerox tech.

Good morning all!

wanted to find out if anyone can give me a ballpark on what my lease rate should be on a dc6060 or wc7655. looking for price per click with and without consumables. thanks, kristian.

Kristian,
It sounds like your looking for the Service/ supply rates. Depending on how well run the buying process is, you could see rates as low as $0.0029 black & $0.035 color. It all depends however. The best advice I can give is:

Know the purchase price & the lease rate the two combined= equipment payment
Know the cost per copy & if there is a base service "access" fee or not if so ask the CPC without that fee
Determine if minimums are good for you or not, they are not a requirement

After that its simply if it seems like a good deal to you. I would check if there is a global imaging dealer or agent that can compete since your looking at xerox.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back