Lines on the plate

A_L_E_X

I have some problems regarding exposure on a Creo Lotem 800V2. Sometimes blue lines appears on plates for the entire length of the plate as you can see in the image. Also, white lines appears where the images are. The problem appears on several plates and after that all plates are fine. The temperature in the room is at 23 plus or minus 2 degrees.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    823 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 184
Find what laser driver is not working. Definitely! I had this problem! There is another post for this problem in the forum.

Can you post a picture of a plate with your problem ? I want to see if it is the same thing.
How can i find the faulty driver ?

see attached

Attachments

• IMG00049-20100929-1838.jpg
    IMG00049-20100929-1838.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG00050-20100929-1839.jpg
    IMG00050-20100929-1839.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 183
In my case, it looks like the distance between the lines is bigger than in your case. Did you had blue lines too or just only white lines ? Did you had the problem permanently or it war temporarily. In my case, the problem is temporarily and it appears randomly.

Is there a procedure to check which laser driver is not working ? How did you discovered the faulty laser driver ?

Is there a procedure to check which laser driver is not working ? How did you discovered the faulty laser driver ?

If you have a 24 beam Lotem, than first expose with diodes 0 to 11 ( make the last laser in the registry 11). If the problem is still there expose with diodes 12 to 23 ( making diode 12 as your first diode in the registry) and see what you get. But, you could have a faulty DDB board also. Have you tried the TSP board?

This is an older thread and I suppose you fixed your problem by now. I am just posting this for eventual viewers.
The problem in the pictures you attached does not have anything to do with the laser/diodes/LDD.
It is a data problem caused software/TSP/DDB, causing line artifacts, image ghosting, etc

This is an older thread and I suppose you fixed your problem by now. I am just posting this for eventual viewers.
The problem in the pictures you attached does not have anything to do with the laser/diodes/LDD.
It is a data problem caused software/TSP/DDB, causing line artifacts, image ghosting, etc

If you look this is exactly what I said in my last posting.

I ran a fsck to all file systems. This was for maintenance purpose. But i've noticed that the problem disappeared after that. Could that be the cause ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back