Liquidation of supplies-

Pressman's Pride

Too many to list. NIB, unopen. Everything from chemicals to Epson roll proof papers, laser plates, oddball equipment, Offset inks of multiple kinds, Rubber Base, Plastic and conventional offset inks in sealed cans. Press blankets, various sizes and thickness. I have a couple drums of fountain solution that I would sell really cheap to anyone who can use them.

I can ship any of these items via UPS or Freight depending on what you are interested in. I have to start planning for my end of lease and retirement, it isn't complicated just reality of many years of supplying products. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. One man's loss another man's gain. Just ask if anything in this list appeals to you I can be very specific about any product I have available.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back