LithoSupplies suspends shares

just had a few days off - came back to this - am amazed. we use them for lots of stuff - they've been excellent to us for years, and i feel for all involved

they are still trading - agfa are happy to still support and help them - early days so we'll see what happens

Not trying to sound negative but, This was on the Cards for a while, Although i didnt use them regualrly we tried switching to them last yr, aside from the fact i didnt like their ink their deliveries wernt always prompt as they used couriers, but their salesmen and the girls at the end of the phone were always very helpful.

its sad that their may now only be a handful of larger suppliers left in the uk, with one of which only really being half decent, hope this wont be the case

yeah but rumours were mostly being spread by their competitors....hell i even got a mercenary email from one of em wanting to keep me going after the crushing fall of litho...

but litho are fine - they have been bought i believe by a former director and are trading just fine - as far as i'm aware

ok well since litho are facing an unsteady future i need recommendations for prepress suppliers in the uk as a back up plan

anyone care to mention a few good ones?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back