Looking for a printer to handle 9x24" paper to print music sheets

dimaamid

Hi

I am looking for a printer that would print imposed pdfs on 9x24'' paper. As this music is double sided, I need a printer that would handle cut sheets, preferably with paper tray or feeder to handle a stack of papers.
B/W is fine.

any suggestions?

thanks

Manafaith

Pretty much any Newer engine from Ricoh, Xerox or KM have what is called banner print capabilities of 13 X 27, 28 ish. Not sure what your budget is though, these would be considered more of a production machine.

wonderings

Does it do double sided printing in banner mode?
I could be wrong but pretty sure they do not printed double sided in banner mode. The sheet is incredibly long at that size for a digital unit to be able to duplex. Just curious, is this 9x24 a standard size for music sheets? Why do you need to print that size?

PrintIT

The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.

namelessentity

Our Imagepress 750 can duplex up to 13x30 in banner mode. the registration isn't fantastic, but it'd be perfectly fine for music sheets.

Mark

Our Canon Imagepress C700 can print 13x30 but you have to flip and run through a 2nd time for backs.

MailGuru

Only digital press that I know of that would run that, auto-duplex, would be an iGen. They run 14 x 24.

jwheeler

The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.
The newest Konica Minolta color printers can duplex up to 30" long. We also offer high capacity feed trays instead of just a small bypass for these longer sheets. Check out the new C3070, C3080, C6085, or C6100...any of them have this feature. They all can simplex up to 51" long.

e-Book: Steps to a More Profitable Workflow

smartsoft cover
Key Steps To Making Your Workflow Profitable
The most profitable print shops remain agile and respond to their customers’ demands while keeping inventory levels at a minimum, decreasing the amount of time from order to delivery and making it easy to do business with. Read the Post