Looking for a Software for creating Photobooks online but affordable one

anchik1881

Dear Experts,

We are very small print shop with limited budget, and we are looking for a software where customers can create photobooks with ready templates online or offline.
Searching the web I could find only big service providers with huge amount of annual and surcharges. I found also Pay-As-You-Go Web-2-Print Services just below topics, this is the idea which we are looking for just pay surcharges without annual fees. However, looks like they do not have photobook creation software.
Can anybody recommend any affordable software?

hi anchik

There are lots of photobooks online web2print service providers. But what matter the most is "your requirements in photobook software". Like if you want to customized photobook web to print design tool with extra tamplates, clip arts and other features, then you have to tell to your software providers and accordingly you have to pay for that. In market there are lots of providers but i personally recommend you Deisgn'N'Buy photobook design software tool. For more detail and send enquiry visit: [email protected]

There are dozen of photo album software available in the market. I have found one link where top software is listed,
check http://www.toptenreviews.com/software/home/best-photo-album-software/

I don't know which software fit with your requirements.

Web to print software is also trending solutions for creating online Photobook. But I don't think, anyone has that type of specific functionality software that attain major requirements. You have to go with custom solutions for that, but it's not affordable. I think you have to check Brush Your Ideas product design software, May be it fulfill your requirements.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

HI, i highly recommend http://getprintbox.com/ . Wonderful group of people from Krakow in Poland. I'm in South Africa - the wonderful world of the internet. Anyway, they have developed an online photo merchandise system and have even developed a mobile app...well worth talking to.

Dear Experts,

We are very small print shop with limited budget, and we are looking for a software where customers can create photobooks with ready templates online or offline.
Searching the web I could find only big service providers with huge amount of annual and surcharges. I found also Pay-As-You-Go Web-2-Print Services just below topics, this is the idea which we are looking for just pay surcharges without annual fees. However, looks like they do not have photobook creation software.
Can anybody recommend any affordable software?

Still looking or unsatisfied current one? aldorabancroft has suggested best one. Thanks for sharing this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back