Looking for an artworker/prepress job in Scotland!

Hi there!
I've been away from the site for a while, and that's because my job got credit crunched away last summer. The first thing I did was take a good long sabbatical, and now I'm ready to get back into the industry.

I've worked in agencies, in prepress and in print management, so I know the artwork process from all angles; I'm very resourceful when it comes to troubleshooting and am always looking for better ways to do things. In my most recent job I did a lot of data hacking and automatic creation of generic documents.

I know most people on the forum are in North America, but on the off chance that someone in Scotland needs a top-notch, hard-working artworker or prepress guy, send me a PM for my CV. Thanks for reading!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back