Looking for an inexpensive number up calculator

dabob

We have a repeating job that has many versions of a form that we can run 20 up on a sheet - the last run was 14 originals mixed quantites for a total of 135,000 pieces. We have been figuring out by scratching our heads in the past and was wondering if there was a app that would do the hard work for us . . . .

Thanks

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet in excel for this. You enter in the number up per sheet and the final print quantities per SKU. It will run the numbers for you and show you the projected wastage.

You'll have to do the actual imposing yourself.

Send me a PM with an email address and I'll send it to you.

DABOB, Impostrip Econo+ at $1500 might do exactly what you are looking for. Please contact me directly and we'll look at your needs, build a proof-of-concept job and provide you with a FREE trial licence. My email is raymond @ imposition . com

Ray Duval
Ultimate TechnoGraphics
See us at Graph Expo in Orlando, Booth 2179

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back