Looking for Employment - Cleveland Ohio Area

jardo

I am interested in the possibility of putting my skills in workflow, color management, and process control to effective use at your company. I am confident that my experience, knowledge, and advanced skills will benefit your organization.

I have many years of experience in the printing industry that can be put to effective and efficient use in either traditional or innovative positions within your company.
• Working with Customer Service and Sale Representatives
• Promoting workflow and color products
• Workflow analysis
• Process control
• Equipment installations
• Hardware and software training
• Prepress technical support

I particularly enjoy calibrating and maintaining the consistency of color devices, from the smallest digital proofers to the largest presses. The opportunities to actually work with clients and customers are what I have enjoyed the most in my experiences in the printing industry. I feel as though, in this way, I am doing something to improve the lives of others in the printing industry, as well as their customers.

I would appreciate you taking the time to consider my resume. Please contact me in any manor you wish.

Respectfully,

Jeffrey J. Ardo
Cell (216) 402-1325 - Home (440) 550-4018
[email protected]

Edited by: Ardoman on May 29, 2008 8:22 PM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back