Looking for high res images_Calibration

OSS

Iam looking for high res images (Skintone,Baby etc) to calibrate ctp,ctf & offset packaging / Flexo / Gravure...

Kindly tell me the sites where i can get high images for calibration/profiling... If some one have those type of images also upload and send me the path..

Regards

If you are calibrating systems you don't want pretty pictures - they just confuse the issue as well as the press operator.

Last edited:
But customer r client need such type of images to prove themselves and their equipment best

Perhaps what you are looking for is images for evaluation, not calibration. An example of good subjective test images is the roman16 bvdm project. Highly recommended.

Are you looking for a Gretagmacbeth ColorChecker Test Chart?, digitaldog200.jpg like this one?, i will leave the argument not to use these in "proving themselves or their equipment" alone as i dont have a spare few hours

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back