Looking for InDesign CS4 for Mac

kburton

I am looking for a copy of InDesign CS4 software. We had a hard drive crash and lost our only copy of it. We have 1 customer that we have to layout their files in CS4.

We have a serial number, just need the software, if anyone has a copy or a way for us to get a copy, please let me know, thanks.

I am looking for a copy of InDesign CS4 software. We had a hard drive crash and lost our only copy of it. We have 1 customer that we have to layout their files in CS4.

We have a serial number, just need the software, if anyone has a copy or a way for us to get a copy, please let me know, thanks.

Contact me off list. [email protected]

If your purchased it from adobe.com is it not under your products to re download? Or was CS4 before they started doing this?

never mind, just looked in our account, only shows the serial number, no way to download it again. I have a disc image of the creative suite, if you have a place to upload it I can do that.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back