Looking for KODAK APPROVAL technicians

dubugly72

Hello,
I recently acquired a KODAK APPROVAL system that came with customers. I completely understand that this is a dying machine, but as I said it came with work. I'm looking for anyone that has knowledge of these machines, perhaps a retired service technician that might be willing to work with me and help diagnose some issues I'm having. KODAK still employs technicians that service these machines but their time is EXTREMELY expensive. I've been able to fix small issues on my own, but this current issue is above my pay grade. Happy to pay a reasonable amount for any help.

I've attached some pics here of some of the messages I'm receiving.

Thanks

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 438
  • Unknown-5.jpeg
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 416
Hello,
I recently acquired a KODAK APPROVAL system that came with customers. I completely understand that this is a dying machine, but as I said it came with work. I'm looking for anyone that has knowledge of these machines, perhaps a retired service technician that might be willing to work with me and help diagnose some issues I'm having. KODAK still employs technicians that service these machines but their time is EXTREMELY expensive. I've been able to fix small issues on my own, but this current issue is above my pay grade. Happy to pay a reasonable amount for any help.

Thanks
I know a technician, PM me

H
Hello,

Thanks
Hello can you share the technician who helped you? I require one for DT 90 system.
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back