Looking for low cost CTP

The the Epson 7900 ctp you are recommending.I heard that they are not very good for process color work is that true?

We are one of the leading CTP Plate manufacturers in China equiped with 2 production lines imported from UK and sells some 6 million sqm CTP all over the world annually. We are doing OEM for one leading foreign brand of CTP product. Our dealer in Korea is also dealer of EASTCOM CTP system. There are some 20 sets of Eastcom CTP systems running in Korea and so far so good until now. That is the reason why we always suggest our customer try Eastcom when they ask for CTP system. Eastcom sells around 120 sets of CTP systems in China and abroad annually. The plate setter of Eastcom has 64 channels of laser heads. 24 sheets/hr is the standard speed. If you use CTP smaller size than 1030*800, you can end up with some 30 sheets per hour. Other CTP systems might use 32 channels or even 16 channels of laser head, so they got lower speed.
Yes Mike, I am an EASTCOM CTP technician. I service west, central and east Africa. I service ecrm CTP and am getting around the screen CTP, but of you ask me EASTCOM CTP is much better in producing results for both client and owner of the equipment.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back