Looking for low cost CTP

ChrisL

I got to get my penny pinching employer to make the leap from from film to CTP. We don't use enough plates to get any kind of deal from a supplier. Has anyone used the Epson Stylus Pro 7900CTP or chemistry free plates? Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Try the Epson 7900CTP. We have had one since July 2011 and are very happy with it.

As Craig said, look at the Epson 7900 ctp ( not the VIM Version). When your not running plates you can run banners.

I am upgrading and looking to get rid of a fine Heidelberg 20x29 Violet platesetter.
Auto cassette loader with 2 cassette and trolleys
Violet laser
online processor
all support filter systems ... etc.

MSD

Are you still looking for low cost CTP?
I have a few options if you're interested.
Depending on size and production requirements that might interest you!
You can contact me direct... [email protected] or simply call me 702-561-5936.
Kim

If you use to get and try the best quality Chinese CTCP then it could really work, at least i know about this.

Can you explain this. The Chinese CTCP really work.I think you are suggesting Cron CTCP. Right?:confused:

Last edited:
Try Chinese CTP system EASTCOM. Produtivity: 24sheets/hr for size 1030*800, around USD80,000 for plate-setter, processer and plate-collecter.

Still looking for a CTP ?
Got a lotem400, Magnus400, Lotem800 Quantum, Lotem800V
Includes installation, training and warranty.
513-312-7154

Try Chinese CTP system EASTCOM. Produtivity: 24sheets/hr for size 1030*800, around USD80,000 for plate-setter, processer and plate-collecter.

How many have you installed in the world? How many representatives do you have in the world?r Availability of service parts? What kind of Optic system Eastcom uses on the machine? 24 Sheets per hour seems too fast for a CTP System.

We are one of the leading CTP Plate manufacturers in China equiped with 2 production lines imported from UK and sells some 6 million sqm CTP all over the world annually. We are doing OEM for one leading foreign brand of CTP product. Our dealer in Korea is also dealer of EASTCOM CTP system. There are some 20 sets of Eastcom CTP systems running in Korea and so far so good until now. That is the reason why we always suggest our customer try Eastcom when they ask for CTP system. Eastcom sells around 120 sets of CTP systems in China and abroad annually. The plate setter of Eastcom has 64 channels of laser heads. 24 sheets/hr is the standard speed. If you use CTP smaller size than 1030*800, you can end up with some 30 sheets per hour. Other CTP systems might use 32 channels or even 16 channels of laser head, so they got lower speed.

According to Facebook page of Eastcom CTP, it looks like Screen PT-R8600S model. I think they copied everything from Screen laser head, or bought the parts from them. There is no official web page of Eastcom. Frankly speaking, buy second hand true brand-Screen, Kodak, Agfa, Fuji, Heidelberg etc.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back