Looking for old Preps installer

wonderings

I am looking for an old preps 4.2 installer, or installer plus update files to get to 4.2. We have still run this ancient version here in an old version of Apogee. They want to migrate the Apogee server to a new one. As it gets light use management is not interested in buying newer versions at the moment. Does anyone have access to the Preps imposition 4.2 installer that they could send me?

Specifically looking for the Windows installer for Preps 4. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am looking for an old preps 4.2 installer, or installer plus update files to get to 4.2. We have still run this ancient version here in an old version of Apogee. They want to migrate the Apogee server to a new one. As it gets light use management is not interested in buying newer versions at the moment. Does anyone have access to the Preps imposition 4.2 installer that they could send me?
I have version 4.0 if that helps, I've looked through archives for an update to 4.2 but no luck so far

I should have mentioned I am looking for a Windows installer. Magnus sent the installers over, but they are Mac and not something I can use unfortunately. Anyone have the Preps 4 Windows installer?

Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back