Looking for Screen F - PIF card

hillco

Does anyone know if there is cheaper place to get a Screen F-PIF card for the DTC.
We have a Screen PT-R N2000S and a DTC running TrueFlow 3. We are wanting to setup up a backup DTC machine just in case this one goes down. The cost from for the card from Screen seems a bit excessive, although I did find one from another pre-press place for $400.00 more than screen wanted.

Just curious if anyone had found some cheaper.

The interface cards for a Harlequin RIP and a PTR are usually around $1,800 to $2,000, but the Trueflow software requires the one from Screen (or dealer). You may be able to pickup a used RIP as a backup. Similar to Screen RIP Software Workflow for Screen DT-R, MT-R, PT-R, DTR, MTR, PTR HQ PlateRite CTP for $5,500 or slightly more (probably less than a Screen TrueFlow system), but enough to process and output plates while repairing the Trueflow. This would at least give you redundancy until you could get your Trueflow back up and running if anything ever did fail with the Trueflow.

Screen PIF interface for Screen PTR8000

Screen PIF interface for Screen PTR8000

Dear,
I'm lookin for Screen PIF interface for Screen PTR8000 ( Topsetter102) to
Harlequin RIP. Please send me price if you have in stock.
Best Regards,
Paisan

Probably know (will see it after delivery to me). Around $1500 + delivery from Europe. [email protected]
Pls let me know if anybody are interesting.

two cards available for harlequin rip

two cards available for harlequin rip

I have two of those cards that I do not need... I am willing to negotiate a cheaper price than $1500... send me a private message if interested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back