Looking for sellers of Shinohara machines

mcallister

Hi.

I'm in Peru and we are looking for a seller of Shinohara offset machines.
If you know someone who knows clearly about this brand or offers products from these japanese co., please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I'm in Peru and we are looking for a seller of Shinohara offset machines.
If you know someone who knows clearly about this brand or offers products from these japanese co., please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

We had a Shinohara 66 for several years. The best tech we ever had was Brian Miller out of New York State. He is very connected to reputable dealers as well. 1-585-739-1849. Tell him Kevin in Barre, Vermont sent you.

I have a 6 color Shinohara press for sale. It is a 1991 model perfector 6/0 or 2/4. Available immediately. It is powered up and can be test printed. Let me know if you are interested. 616-452-5000 I am a printer not a broker.

Hi,
I´m a print instructor from Germany. Working also at Shinohara machines, know a lot about. The owner of Shinohara now is a chinese company - HANS GRONHI - which is represented by German company named EURO MEDIA PRESS in the city of Hannover. This time its not easy to get spare-part for that machine but in future it will be easier. There are a lot second-hand machines in the europian and german market. You will find one.

Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] ... phone +49-511-9666842.

We had a Shinohara 66 for several years. The best tech we ever had was Brian Miller out of New York State. He is very connected to reputable dealers as well. 1-585-739-1849. Tell him Kevin in Barre, Vermont sent you.

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for your advice in spite we are looking for a Shinohara 75-5 colors and with more printing area. I want to ask you about perfomance of Shinohara machines? Are they reliable? I mean, you can have good results in paper or cardboard materials?

I have a 6 color Shinohara press for sale. It is a 1991 model perfector 6/0 or 2/4. Available immediately. It is powered up and can be test printed. Let me know if you are interested. 616-452-5000 I am a printer not a broker.

Hi dduthler.

Thanks for your answer in spite we are looking for a Shinohara 75-5 colors and with high printing area. I want to ask you about perfomance of Shinohara machines? Are they reliable? I mean, you can have good results in paper or cardboard materials? It it true that they are the "japanese" heidelberg machines? :)

Hi,
I´m a print instructor from Germany. Working also at Shinohara machines, know a lot about. The owner of Shinohara now is a chinese company - HANS GRONHI - which is represented by German company named EURO MEDIA PRESS in the city of Hannover. This time its not easy to get spare-part for that machine but in future it will be easier. There are a lot second-hand machines in the europian and german market. You will find one.

Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] ... phone +49-511-9666842.

Hi.

Thanks for your answer. Yeah, it's sadly how Shinohara close its operations and good when Grohni refounded the company but in this case the brand now is Shinohara Japan. My expectations is to buy a first-or-second hand 5-color printing press, with high pile and from 75 series or above.

Can you give us an average of the prices of this machines? and how about their performance? is it true that they are known as the asian Heidelbergs for its similar performance?

Yes of course its said that Shinohara have been closed. I knew a few people from Shizuoka and Technicians from Amsterdam. All lost there jobs. Well, nobody knows exactely what GRONHI expect to do with such a good performed machine. Last conversation at exebition DRUPA in Germany 2012 had not given a clear focus about the future of Shinohara but in October, the production in China started. Spare parts are available.
Yes it is true that these machines with a high automation level working as fast as any Heidelberg do. I know well both of them. The only problem in this case is the question about product quality. Do they offer same product quality as the Japan company had offered in the past ? Time will bring us some answers.

Shinohara many many many years ago perhaps when they were fuji used to be of a decent quality.
Shinohara from the mid to late 2000 onwards are know to be inferior to their earlier marks.

But you get what you pay for, they are a cheap machine compared to some other brands and with that comes a machine that will never stand toe to toe with the more expensive presses in terms of automation, print quality, colour consistency, registration and overall build quality.

The machine Specifications:

Running speed:
4,000 - 15,200SPH

Maximum sheet size:
520 x 750 mm (20 15/32"×29 17/32")
Or 23": 585 x 750mm (23 1/32" x 29 17/32")

Min sheet size
200 x 296 mm (7 7/8"×11 21/32")

Maximum printing area:
510 x 740 mm (20 5/64"×29 9/64")
Or 23" : 575 x 740mm (22 41/64"x29 9/64")

Plate size: 20"
605 x 754mm (23 13/16"×29 11/16" Thickness is selectable)

Plate size: 23"
635 x 754mm (25"x 29 11/16" Thickness is selectable)

Paper thickness:
0.04 - 0.40 mm (0.002"×0.016")

Feed pile height
900mm (35 7/16")

Delivery pile height:
730mm (28 47/64")

Basic Configuration:
High Pile
Double Diameter Cylinder
Ink Roller Washer
Blanket Washer
Semi-auto plate changing
CPC

Optional Extras:
4-8 color
Perfecting
UV Coating
AQ Coating

Hi.

What can you say about criterias like: automation, print quality, colour consistency, registration and overall build quality? in Shinohara machines vs. Heidelberg? From 1 to 5.

Let's make quiz about them.

good morning everybody,
as you can see at machine spezification list, the machine speed is about 15.000 sheets per hour. Not bad I mean this is really fast. In the past I did some presentations and almost printed with maximum machine speed, not depend on wich type of paper or paper quality. This machine comes with a semiautomatic plate changing system, which is equal as HD system. What we have found out, when we made test printing, the dot gain looks better then other machines.
This type of machine comes with double-impression-cylinder, perfecting system in also semiautomatic, dampening system nearly the same as HD-Alcolor, Fountain system distribution BALDWIN, IR dryer GRAFIX (both of them German). The maximum sheet size it might be interesting is 51 to 74cm.

We are located in Middle East and Dubai, We have plan to buy Sheetfed Printing machin, we want to compare three brands

Speed Master CD 102
RYOBI MHI V3000 LX
Komori GL 540
5 color with coater and B1 Size

is any one can suggest me which is the brand among the three brand to suit Commercial printing requirements

Regards,
Sreenivaasa Rao

We are located in Middle East and Dubai, We have plan to buy Sheetfed Printing machin, we want to compare three brands

Speed Master CD 102
RYOBI MHI V3000 LX
Komori GL 540
5 color with coater and B1 Size

is any one can suggest me which is the brand among the three brand to suit Commercial printing requirements

Regards,
Sreenivaasa Rao
Go for Heidelberg CD or a Komori....KBA is also an option....

Hi All I am looking to purchase a fuji shinohara 66ivp or 66iip approx year 1991 anything considered no silly prices, prefer to purchase from printer

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back