Looking for used printer blankets

csachar

Hi everyone,
I am a ceramic artist from Washington State.

I am looking for used printing blankets to use as a work surface for working in clay. The back smooth surface is great for working with clay and it doesn't stick to clay. As you can see I don't care about the printing condition of the blanket as I am not using it for printing purposes.

Since people in this forum go through these blankets and probably toss them out, I was hoping to reuse them for my purpose. Much better than going into a landfill.

I am hoping to find someone local in the Seattle - Tacoma area in Washington State. If not then I would consider paying for shipping.
Thank you very much for your time.

csachar . . . get out the phone book and call around . . . most printers just throw them away when they are wore out - I know we would be a happy to give them to someone that would find a use for them . . . I use them for the same thing in my workshop and tool boxes as drawer liners . . .

Thanks dabob. I have been calling every printer for the last 4 days and haven't found anyone yet. Saw this forum and thought I would give it a shot. Glad to hear they do get reused by you too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back