lost my dongle

lhpamski

Does anyone know where I can get a dongle for my Viper 1.9.2? We just moved and somehow my dongle got lost in the shuffle!

If you think hard about what is the purpose of the dongle in the first place, you can answer your own question. This is not a wise or sarcastic remark. It is reality.

Al

Does anyone know where I can get a dongle for my Viper 1.9.2? We just moved and somehow my dongle got lost in the shuffle!

Hi,

I can provide you an Agfa Apogee PDF RiP Series 2 for $1800 USD.

If you like this deal please contact me at [email protected] and Home

I realize what the dongle is for, but I also know the dongle does you know good without the pci card that goes along with the software as well. I am not looking for a free dongle, but with AGFA no longer supporting old prepress on their website, I was just hoping someone knew where I might order a new dongle. If I can't get one without buying a whole new software package then I will finally make the leap to direct to plate and leave this crap behind me ...

I find it funny that people will come on here once in a while thinking they can get things for free.
My suggestion would see if any one has one to sell or if there is a company going out of business.
But most of all try doing a little leg work. Taht will go along wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

good luck

A good place would be ebay. They have a printing & graphic arts section, look under business & industrial. All kinds of old stuff there.
good luck

Like Al suggests, take the leap. You wont regret it. We went from a Herkules filmsetter to Agfa Palladio platesetter with Agfa Apogee PrintDrive and Nexus workflow about 6 years ago. Very smooth, fast and efficient workflow. We never looked back. On good days I am making plates, Agfa Sherpa proofs, Epson contract proofs, printing on our HP Color Laser Jet, and preflighting jobs, all at the same time. Very efficient multi-tasking!

-Sev

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back