Lotem 800II problem

We have a problem with this machine, always on start up it gives : RCON start up failed and the application stucked at this stage and you can do nothing except force quit.
We checked all cables and replaced CPU but problem still remains.
This machine is with TH2 laser head.
My customer just bought this machine as a used one and we are facing this issue during installation.
Can anyone help.

Best Regards
Abdelrahman

Lotem 800II Quantum - "Rcon starup failed.. timeout

Lotem 800II Quantum - "Rcon starup failed.. timeout

we are facing the same problem...
Rcon startup failed... time out at the beginning (ms-dos) and lotem application crashes..
New install.. 800 II quantum TH2 head.

Any suggestion is appreciated
Thanks,

i've the same problem , and noticed tht only appeares when something wrong happened while loading plate espicialy 400 x 510 like egde bended of something

thanks for your reply

Ours was a new install; Rcon error doesn't allow to load the Lotem Application, Could it be related to com7 setup for the TMCE board?

i've the same problem , and noticed tht only appeares when something wrong happened while loading plate espicialy 400 x 510 like egde bended of something

issue was fixed,
One of the RS232 port was faulty on the PC COM Serial Card.
we were able to figure out by swapping the Com7 with Com8 Cable and changing the .bat file on the Rcon folder.

Thank you for all your replies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back