Lotem 800v error _ Laser Group Clibration Laser Power supply failed

OSS

At the time of expose, iam getting error

Laser Group Calibration Laser Power supply failed
The task Laser group calibration failed..

If we restart the machine 5-10 times , 1 or 2 plate can expose and after that Lotem controller side and XPO side progress bar not starts expose stands only on 0%

Kindly advise

Regards
Kala

check the power supply of the diode box
pls pull the diode box to our and open the top cover you can see the power supplies in
side of the diode box...

PLS MEASURE THE 5 OUT VOLT

Still problem not solved

Changed power supply 5v & 12 v
Changed MCF Board
Run Diagnostices : first showed some error after that Changed MCF Board no error

Kindly advise what to do next , is there is anything related with CPU side power supply board

Awaitng for your reply

Regards
Kala

I think problem fixed after replace the power dist board

we are happy taht you fix it kala

please kan sameone help my ,i have ESKO thermoflex 4048 and power suply from them its damage and i have second PS but i need power supply shemes or service manual suply book for these maschine i think passt from Lotem 800 becuse elektrician need this power sheme or power book
Plese help.Thanks

please kan sameone help my ,i have CREO thermoflex 4048 and power suply from them its damage and i have second PS but i need power supply shemes or service manual suply book for these maschine i think passt from Lotem 800 becuse elektrician need this power sheme or power book
Plese help.Thanks

Hello, alcak78. Our company specializes in repairing Kodak CtP equipment I'm sure our service department can help you diagnose any problems you're having with your Thermoflex. We also have a large inventory of new and used parts.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back