Lots and Lots of Agfa parts.

MrGizmos

I have many, many Agfa parts including complete Avantra, Galileo and Palladio carriages, many SGM modules, lens, pumps, motors, spin motors etc. Problem is, I don't necessarily know the part application and would really like to move this stuff out. I've sold a number of pieces but have really had the #% kicked out of me because I sold it for far, far less than its real value and often for less than I paid. It is time for me to retire and move all of this stuff out. Much is new, or immediately useable as it was removed as a working unit as part of an upgrade. Point is .....!!!! Is there a comprehensive listing of all Agfa part numbers available? re: DEC boards, SGMs, lens, OLP pumps, motors etc., etc.,
Thanks, Sal

I have a complete Avantra 25 carriage including spin motor and the board on the bottom of the carriage (is this the dec board?) The entire unit is available for $1500
Regards, Sal

Nope, that's Carriage SDM board.
DEC is bigger, approx 15'X15' with lots of square chips in sockets onboard.
BTW Sal, how was your parts auction? Any success?

The auction went better than expected. Though not in terms of total dollars but in the array of items sold. I had expected certain items to be key yet, those did not sell. I believe few, if any, in the Imagesetter community were aware of the auction or its content. I didn't sell one spin motor, nor one violet or Galileo carriage or Avantra laser platform. Well, I'll approach it differently in the next auction. In the meantime I have another auction scheduled with Go-Dove at the end of January.
Best Regards, Sal
P.S. Thanks for the board I.D.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back