Lots of Agfa Parts on hand.

MrGizmos

I had posted on the 17th but did not have my profile or contact info set up properly.
I have many, many Agfa parts on hand. Most are new. Some were removed as part of an upgrade. The problem is: I don't know the application for many of these parts. What is the best way to determine application and value? Should I post a help request and list half dozen or dozen number and ask for identification?
Thank You, Sal

Agfa parts identification.

Agfa parts identification.

Hello Vlad, thanks for your offer. I'll start with the spin motors.
Axsys 1573-100 (68383),
Westwind D1483 (68383)
These are the first numbers that have the greatest quantities.

Baldor motors. NS+77115026 (3)
Minarik 2Y+3004576-01 (3)
Minarik 501-05-040-2007 (4)
Compumotor 116400 KIT
Iwaki W2MD-10/15R-220 circulator pump.

Many of the SGMs have multiple numbers on them. I only have 1 or 2 dozen but don't want to load you down with a ton of numbers. Is there any way I can send pics?
Thanks Again, Sal

Forgive my multiple replies. I could hurt myself with a computer. I just realized I should reply utilizing the 'Quote' button.
Hello Vlad, thanks for your offer. I'll start with the spin motors.
Axsys 1573-100 (68383),
Westwind D1483 (68383)
These are the first numbers that have the greatest quantities.

Baldor motors. NS+77115026 (3)
Minarik 2Y+3004576-01 (3)
Minarik 501-05-040-2007 (4)
Compumotor 116400 KIT
Iwaki W2MD-10/15R-220 circulator pump.

Many of the SGMs have multiple numbers on them. I only have 1 or 2 dozen but don't want to load you down with a ton of numbers. Is there any way I can send pics?
Thanks Again, Sal

MrGizmos, Most likely you wouldn't get anywhere like this.
:confused:

Motors mainly for APS Autologic systems
SGMs without parameters info are not interesting because serviceman has to do a lot of calibrations to get proper parameters for image quality.
Some pics would be very desirable for more details of your stock.

I'm located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I have decided everything is going to auction. I currently have over 400 items listed and an adding more. The auction will be with Go-Dove and will run from Dec. 15 ending on the 17th.
Sal

I'm located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I have decided everything is going to auction. I currently have over 400 items listed and an adding more. The auction will be with Go-Dove and will run from Dec. 15 ending on the 17th.
Sal

Unfortunately, I live in Toronto, Canada. I suggest to know your parts included the part numbers and the market price a head of time before presenting them in an Auction. I would have bought some of them:rolleyes:

Wow!

Sal, you could make happier many owners of SelectSet imagesetters, if your He-Ne laser Assys are new!

Some were in boxes marked 'not used' however, many were removed from boxes for pictures, viewing etc. and were not necessarily replaced in the boxes they came from. For that reason I am hesitant to identify them as new or unused.
Sal

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back