Make Ready Time

we have a polly prestige 474 and our avg make ready time is about 15-20 minutes including tight register. but as for our second shift pressman he does about a 30 minute or more. sometimes depend on the person.

we have a polly prestige 474 and our avg make ready time is about 15-20 minutes including tight register. but as for our second shift pressman he does about a 30 minute or more. sometimes depend on the person.

how olds your polly? does it have SAPC, we were offered aa 4yr old 5 col for next to nothing, are they good machine?

how olds your polly? does it have SAPC, we were offered aa 4yr old 5 col for next to nothing, are they good machine?

we have had it for 4 years now. its an ok press for the price. print quality is pretty good. other than that the press is built pretty weak. we have problem running heavy solid while holding perfect registration. grippers are built too weak. in my opinion the kba now which originally was the polly is alot better.

we have had it for 4 years now. its an ok press for the price. print quality is pretty good. other than that the press is built pretty weak. we have problem running heavy solid while holding perfect registration. grippers are built too weak. in my opinion the kba now which originally was the polly is alot better.

Thanks for that info. we do alot of full page soids and although were not the highest quality printer we do need a half decnt roller power

once again thanks for the info

We offer a CIP 3/4 and "paper report" make ready, ink key setting, software solution.
Ink Ready is only 995$ USD.

If you want to try a free copy for 5 days, contact me directly.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics

raymond @ imposition.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back