MAN Roland 202 TOB stops suddenly while printing

vanceibz

Hello, I have this problem and cant see what it could be . The machine just stops while printing, I have to turn off and on to continue printing.

Anybody has had something similar.. ?

Hi sir:
See if the main switch Q2A28, has relais thermic, and adjust the Pot a little higher in Amps,
since this is most sensitive, can be a reaso for to Stop the machine while is running.
2) The electronic board with the Thyristor look for loose wires, dirty contact, or corroded contacts in the wires-connectors.
3) look if the voltage Vdc in the armature- of motor is o.k , otherwise measure the input of electronic board for 380Vaca or 415 or whatever voltages that you are using.
4) Finally see if the electronic board has dry+colder joints solder.
Blessing
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsaApp:+505 8861 1441

Hello,
We have this machine as Gega Machinery . We are selling them for long time but any of our customers mentioned about such problem.
I will talk with them and return you if I can find the solution.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back