MAN Roland 202 TOB

vance

Hello, I have a problem with my roland 202 press. When i hit the start button i can only get the machine to crawl...

Can anybody help please! any ideas??

I have the schematic but they are all in german and I have no idea how to read them... I am currently holding down the botton to print..

I have checked oil levels, and refilled half way on the glass visor, check filter but no luck.

I am not sure if it started happening after we had severeal electric blackouts , we also had a sheet stuck and had to manually extract it... not sure if we lost the home position....

I located the card in the cabinet , extracted it and the press wouldnt start, then changed with another card, but same thing... I did notice that some lights in the delivery button panel dont light up...

panel.jpg

2a82d330-e6e4-433a-9b3c-45c61d07f9a9_.jpg

Have a look for dirty sensors in your delivery? Perhaps the pile lift/lower sensors are stuck.. Other than that I dunno :/

i can move the pile up and down fine...checked the sensors and look ok.

Is there any paid remote technical service that anybody knows of?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back