Managed Print services

Nivedita

Dear All,
My name is Nivedita and I am an MBA student from Singapore. My current research project is on Printers and the Managed print services model of business. I would appreciate if you could spend 5 minute on this 7 question long survey. I genuinely hope you would help me out. Since it is Managed Print Service specific, prior knowledge is a prerequisite. Thanks. :) The link for the questionnaire is Managed Print Services Survey.

Dear Members,
Thank you for visiting this thread.. I want to thank the two people who took time out to fill out the survey. I also want to urge the others to help me out in my project. The survey would be available for the next two days. Please do help me out.. the link for the survey is Managed Print Services Survey
Thanks
Nivedita

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back