Supplier suddenly cancels service agreement

Ya well, they did. The provider is quite large in several states. To my knowledge, there are two production (Ricoh) machines in this town and I own one. The other has also had terrible to non existent service, we talk frequently. They cant be cut off because they are part of a national franchise with enough clout to escalate to Ricoh directly. There is a third that is 2 hours away in a small town but I have not had contact with them.
That’s terrible! Sounds like you have no options other than either going the attorney route, and that takes time or take a bit of a loss and sell the Ricoh and bring in a new machine. There are vendors always looking for nice low mileage machines to buy. It’s a painful experience no one should have to go through. Hopefully you can resolve this nightmare soon and move on from the situation.

I had to have a machine removed and know how stressful it gets until the nightmare is over. Good luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back