ManRoland Service in Texas

viclpp

Anyone know how the service is for a manroland press? Looking into buying a used press and just wondering if anyone have any idea.

Thanks

I believe they have a few technicians stationed in Texas, so I don't see service as being too much of an issue. I know kba and heidelburg are running on skeleton crews, these days.

Just curious, what are you looking at buying?

Hi Loopyg66,

Please give me a call at 630.920.2059 and I will be more than happy to discuss service possibilities in your area.

Thanks,

Matt Braun
Director National Service
manroland, Inc.

Hi Freeman A. Gain,

Not sure what you are implying. Honest mistake. I am sure that viclpp will be smart enough to understand that he can call me and I will be more than happy to provide any information he would like.

Lets just say that I've had dealing with MR reps. Mechanics & electricians are great, sales & support could be better. Maybe just my part of the country? Good luck viclpp!:D

We were just looking at a 505 don't know if we should make the jump on it or not. A used one. I will give you a call if we plan to get one or not.

Thanks.

Is it a UV press or conventional I run a 504 + coater UV press. I cant tell you pros & cons.. on my machine that is.

Be sure to find out the cost of the ink roller bearings, and specifically ask if they are patented by Man Roland. That's about all I have to say about that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back