Marcom Central

OffsetStorefront

We've been using EFI's Digital Storefront as our web-to-print for awhile now and want to run away screaming. Have been looking into Marcom Central, among others, as a replacement. Any users of this have anything to share about it? Good or bad (especially bad)? Digital Storefront looks good in marketing material and demo but once you start using it, you find out how flawed it is. Looking for similar visibility into using Marcom Central.

Thanks in advance!

It's a mountain of little cuts.

Changes made to which user registration fields are required are global across every storefront for some reason, not company-specific; the application will spontaneously claim you have an "expired session" not even 60 seconds into working with the product listing if you do certain actions, causing you to lose your work; changes made to the text phrases used just straight up don't apply to the webpages if viewed in mobile (like if you want to give a "CustomFieldOne" a name); if you are entering quantity pricing and enter a price for per-unit but leave the setup price field blank on the first quantity, the entire pricing list will delete upon saving....I could go on and on. I understand and accept that every software will have its own little cuts, but when that's coupled that with the fact that it's now a company joke to say "Oh, they found a bug? Good, it should be fixed in a couple of years then!" or how common it is to have support cases unresolved, un-escelated, or un-replied to for 2-3 months at a time and you've got some unhappy customers. [/rant]

Things like the above would probably not show up in a demo but regular users of a product would be familiar with them. I'm curious to know if there are any Marcom users who are in the same circle of Inferno, or if they generally find it agreeable, etc.

Brush Your Ideas aces at providing ready-to-sell Web-to-Print Storefronts for both established and Startup businesses. That Web-to-Print Solutions equip you with all the features that are imperative to manage the backend of your store.

We provides support for everything on your store. Our motive is to help you seamlessly manage features like catalog management, product management, customer orders, printing methods and much more...

You can reach us by [email protected]

Uh oh. I think this is going to be another 20 page thread of Web to Print advertisements.

Yeah, no thanks. Advertisements from other web-to-print services are not welcome here. I didn't ask to hear your sales pitch - I asked to hear user feedback from users of a specific service.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back