marcomcentral.com pricing

mjetzer

PTI is keeping close to the chest. We're trying to evaluate if having a storefront for our implant is even worth it. Right now we are running Kodak Storefront for just a very limited amount of items. Got storefront in package deal to sweeten the pot a few years ago.

So, as a possible replacement we are looking as a Software as service with MarcomCentral®. I'm just looking for a round ball park number to see if we even want to pursue the idea.

So if you call them and tell them the level of software you're looking for they won't give you a quote?
Odd business practice - When do you get the price? After you sign up?

I dealt with them back when they were Printables and they annoyed me then - Guess they haven't changed much.

Asked PTI to add field for a remit address on portal invoices. Took almost a year for an answer. 60 hours of engineering time and $13,000. I am rolling on the floor laughing and questioning my relationship with PTI (Going on 7 years)

Asked PTI to add field for a remit address on portal invoices. Took almost a year for an answer. 60 hours of engineering time and $13,000. I am rolling on the floor laughing and questioning my relationship with PTI (Going on 7 years)

Mark, was this a case of the developer adding a new feature at your request, that benefits the product and all users of the product - in addition to increasing new sales of the product by making it more competitive in the market?

Or was this this a bespoke service, that was custom programmed only for your company and that you paid for in full, that no other company would get by default for free or for upgrade fee as in the previous example? Was that $13K billed to your company?

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back