Meteor DP60

I have been offered a DP60, and I've asked two of my friends who are also in the industry about it. Both of them have not heard about the machine??? I'd just like to get your opinion as to how it performs???

I have experience with Meteor DP40 and Dp 60 is the updated model.
I have seen it during the ipex 2010 its updated and improved model.
The print quality and the speed is much better now.Its a good choice for the digital print lovers.

Tariq

Riyadh [email protected]

MGI envelop feeder

MGI envelop feeder

Quality is okay but consumables are too expensive for paper printing. It could be justified if you do plastic printing. I was told MGI drop prices on consumables by half recently. I believe they use same toner (and other stuffs) as Konica only different in package.

I have a MGI envelop feeder for sale, bought new but never used. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Quality is okay but consumables is too expensive for paper printing. It could be justify if you do plastic printing. I was told MGI drop prices on consumables by half recently. I believe they use same toner (and other stuffs) as Konica only different in package.

I have a MGI envelop feeder for sale, bought new but never used. Let me know if you are interested.

Could you offer me!

Dzung

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back