Mimaki JFX200 printing issues, Help

TheHickoryRose

Hello,

Im running a Mimaki JFX200-2513EX and wondering if anyone out there is having issues with adhesion to certain media (alumicore) and color consistency among projects. We have had the machine for few weeks and were not sure if our profiles are not matching the media or what the issue is.

Anyone out there have this machine and could give insight?

Thanks
Ben

are you laying down white ink first? i've never printed on aluminum without a white back, so I'm not sure how the color profile will work without the white?

I'm guessing you're first cleaning your substrate with 99% alcohol to remove any residue or other build-up?

Like offering advice on the internet and needing to say... I'm not a doctor! ... I'm also not an expert at large format, so hopefully someone else will chime in. And I've never used alumicore.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back