Mitsubishi Console Upgrade from Comrac to IPC II

Nutech Shroff

Hello,
We have a Mitsubishi Printing machine and have a Comrac Console and want to upgrade it to the newer IPC II console - can anyone guide me if this can be done.

Also are there any third party solutions for online connectivity and closed loops systems.

Dear Sir
I believe the best option at this time would be to contact LithoTel Software. They have a system that will allow older Mitsubishi presses to accept online CIP/3 files and utilize X-Rite or Techkon scanners for closed loop color control.
The system has been applied to well over 100 Mitsubishi presses worldwide.
Check out their website at <www.lithotel.ca>.

Did you find the solution? I also want to upgrade my mitsubishi IPCII console. If you find pls. let me know.

Thanks IMG_1915.JPG

If you can send me the Machine details like Model. Sr. No of press, year of manufacturing and Machine configuration, your location. Definitely we can offer a original solution.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back