Muller Martini Suckers?

ColorMonkey

So trying to figure out what these suckers are used for or what they are designed to be used for.

Thanks

Attachments

• suckers.jpg
    suckers.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 206
Yea they don't even sell them but I can ask elsewhere. I was just hoping someone knew because I have seen them before just nobody seem to ever know.

They look a bit like some of the suckers you can get for the hoppers, specifically the arm that opens the folded section. I think maybe they are used where a traditional sucker marks the job or to blank the ones that fall outside the job.

Yea my guess was along those lines due to its profile it would be used to open the sig rather than pull it from the hopper.

So trying to figure out what these suckers are used for or what they are designed to be used for.

Thanks

Very useful sucker. Essentially they are used in conjunction with a formed cap (Black) that goes on the opposite drum (Gearside) in the pockets for opening sigs on Vacuum. Typically they can get you over the hump on exrtremely heavy stocks. Leave no doubt that they are a good item to have in the arsenal but you really need the cap that mates to it for the effectiveness....

JW

Just saw this thank you for the explanation. I assumed that was case but wasn't sure. Appreciate it!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back