Need advice on a Web 2 Print solution for B2C

Yookaroo

I have a client (Broker) who wants us to set up on his behalf a print ordering site, there are so many I could really use some advice

Heres what I know I need.

Hosted
Ability to brand the site to look like the end users site
ability to easily convert hundreds of branded designs for online use
end user needs to be able to chose from an image library exclusive to them for maps and images
supporting Xmpie is a plus
no need for credit card interface the end user is billed monthly

Any help would be much appreciated

Since you already have a need (or wish) to support Xmpie, have you looked at uStore? Only you know how much revenue you think this broker can bring to the table, so I can't speak to cost, but it sure seems like a logical solution to consider.

I can also vouch for PageDNA(formerly Printra) They have a great hosted solution(if that is the only way you can go) and excellent support!

You might also want to consider Avanti. They have developed different W2P components for submitting and tracing print jobs online linked to their multiple print production and MIS offerings. They have also integrated their system with 3rd party W2P front ends such as XMPie, OPS and Pageflex.

They also have their eAccess portal customizable with user login to control:
-Brands
-Options
-Products on catalogs and
-Payment method

The function also runs on their own sever; real-time from their own Avanti database.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back