Need help FT-R3050

IamBoneless

I have problem with my screen FT-R3050....

I cant manage to maintain same density on "whole" film. As you can see on image below in "right" side are difference in density and later on raster from left side.

I have cleaned lenses and some "mirror" behind sub-stacker. Is there anything more parts to clean, maybe laser? Or should I try anything else?

thank for reply's

si estas seguro que todos los lentes estan limpios, entonces creo que el problema no esta en la fotocomponedora si no en la reveladora que talvez no esta recirculando el quimico revelador.
Recuerda que esta maquina por el echo de ser capstan, el laser se mueve de izquierda a derecha, por lo tanto si en una sector de la pelicula la densidad esta bien, eso implica que tanto el laser, como focus, zoom, power, estan bien, entonces lo unico que se debe verificar es que los lentes estan totalmente limpios y que no se encuentren rayados, son 3 lentes en total, 1 en forma de pentagono en la parte inferior delantera de la maquina, otro en forma inclinada tambien en la parte inferior delantera y el tercero es una rejilla que se encuentra al lado lateral derecho.
[email protected]

On the FTR3050 the film had to be pulled with slight tension to keep it perfectly aligned with the imaging plane. If the film is not being tensioned properly one side our the other will or can be out of focus thereby causing imaging issues like density. There is an adjustment for it on top. Open the top door and you will see a bar going left to right with screws on each end. Check to see if there its tension on them. Sometimes the spring that is used for tensioning dislodges from the screw and sometimes the screw itself breaks where the spring attaches to it. Check for that first...Then check to see if the spinner motor has dust on its prism lens.

can any1 help me?

need instructions on how to clean dust from spinner....

again I remind you that I am from Serbia and we dont have here any screen representative.

Ft-r 3050

Ft-r 3050

hi brother
i am nadeem from Pakistan
can you open the cover of Polygone?
if yes then gently clean the polygone's steel plate all arround with a soft tissue then with alcohlic tissue, also clean white cover of polygon..
i hope it will work

-First open the front door. Two philip screw
-Pull up the Cont board Base and clip to the two screws
-Under it, you will see the black cover, remove it #4 allen wrench (4 pieces)
-Please do not touch the lens or the cover will contact the angle 45 mirror.
-Clean all the lens with cotton buds, and the mirror angle 45 going up (you can clean it after you remove the sub-stacker and 4 screws.
-Clean the ND changer miror
-Open the side cover, you can remove the convex lens. please check if it is align with the base holder or maybe some tech guy who clean it the didn't remove some fiber of cleaning material.
-Open the White cap Poligon mirror inside (clean it but do not use any chemical or spray to clean it use a soft cloth or cotton buds.

usually, there are two factors for the unbalance density. First, the FT-3050 and 2nd the film processor unit.

The mention above is ofr the FT-R3050 machine but need to know if it is online or offline

sometimes, the roller and the circulation of chemicals in the developing tank affects the density. Be sure the circulation of the chemical is good.

mostly, the replenisment is in the other side and the circulating pump blow to the other side. this also affect the density. Try to cut 1 meter of film and exposed it in florescent lamp and load/develop it to see the density.

Sometimes the film is expired or more than 2 years ago.

Note: if the laser diode have a problem all the exposure will encounter the problem.

Hints: Laser beam to 45 degrees mirror to ND changer to Polygon mirror to 45 degress up mirror to Convex lens to film.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back