Need New NCOA Vendor -Urgent-

PricelineNegotiator

Hi,

Authenticom has been our NCOA vendor for years, but it appears they are totally offline for the foreseeable future due to a ransomware attack. Can you please help me in obtaining a new, reliable vendor for NCOA processing?

Your help is appreciated.

gregbatch

Hi,

Authenticom has been our NCOA vendor for years, but it appears they are totally offline for the foreseeable future due to a ransomware attack. Can you please help me in obtaining a new, reliable vendor for NCOA processing?

Your help is appreciated.
What are you presorting with?

pcmodem

Registered Users
BCC has the capability of running 18 Month LSP or 48 Month FSP. They have a subscription model for NCOA, where you get up to 100 million records for a decent price.

It is in their Data Services section within Mail Manager. If can be very seamless to get your list processed all while staying within the software.

Shawnd

Look into using Taskmaster to automate your jobs with BCC, will save you a bunch of time, as long as BCC's NCOA is up.

gregbatch

I think this was overlooked and we did not know they could process NCOA for us.
As others have noted, it's almost seamless within MM. I've known some that insisted on using a different NCOA processor because they felt the BCC NCOA was not accurate enough, or lagging behind. I thought everyone was using the same databases provided by USPS, so I question that claim.

Their DSF processing is good also. Their minimum is a bit high, but you can gang lists on the same DSF order.

Has anyone here used their Address Resolution service? What % was it able to correct?

PhelpsM2021

@PricelineNegotiator - not sure where information was presented that hygiene services are "totally offline for the foreseeable future", but rest assured our services are returning to operational again and we'd love to continue to do NCOA for you! Feel free to reach out to me directly anytime and I'd be happy to help!

Canon Research

Canon
Advancing Productivity and Service Delivery
Enhancing the Print Customer Connection (Part 4)

Read All About It