Need phone number to parts department of Ricoh USA (Need fix Ricoh C9200)

zpodraza

I need to buy part (fan) for C9200 and need contact to Ricoh parts department. On website they have no phone numbers.

ricoh.jpg

Seems like they want to communicate via email if you're not on a contact. I realize the info below is for legacy machines, but I'd imagine the same applies for current models not on contact. From the parts page on the Ricoh website:

"If you need to order spare parts for your legacy RPPS printer and do not* have a Ricoh contract, please submit the following information to [email protected], and title your email "Legacy RPPS Parts Quote Request":
  • Customer number
  • Company name
  • First and last name
  • Email address and phone number
  • Shipping address (include city, state and zip code)
  • Customer PO# (if applicable)
  • Part number and quantity needed (up to 25)

1. Please note that a $15.00 per order handling charge will be applied per line item. A $25.00 shipping charge will be applied to each order.
2. Quoted prices are valid for 30 days. Availability of parts may change.
3. Unavailable parts can be placed on back order. Back ordered parts may not ship for up to 3 months and price quotes may change during this time. Once back ordered items ship, new order shipping and handling charges apply.

*If you have a Ricoh contract, you must log in to your MyRicoh account to complete your order"

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back