Need RIP Advice

Happyprinter

I currently have a Fuji 4300e and need to know what RIP options I have available to drive it. Would prefer not to spend a fortune but we need this machine running. Please let me know what you are using and what is available.

Yes, Halerquin RIP should be OK. It's easy to get, you just need having interface board.
Good luck!

Xitron makes a good version of the Harlequin RIP. This is what we use and have been happy with it. There are also a number of other vendors who do as well though.

Xitron will be able to provide you with a RIP and interface, which we designed and manufacture, for the Screen. We have trapping available for the RIP as well.

You could take a look at the StudioRIP, we can drive the Screen units, with a variety of interface options. The RIP it self is a very flexible client/server based system, with options for built in imposition/trapping/proofing/FM. The standard RIP includes Hybrid screen as standard. Cost of options such as trapping are very reasonable, cost for trapping usually a three figure sum, and the RIP it self is very inexpensive There is a free demo version available on the website, should you want to try it, and make up your own mind.

Regards,

Rolf

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back