Need RIP Software

MAC.NETWORK

Can some kind soul please help me to get hold of the Apogee PDF RIP software for the MAC?
My client had his Accuset and G4 in storage and now wants to ship it to a colleague in Africa but someone has taken the Hard Drive and Memory from the Mac. We have the USB Dongle and APIS card but need a copy of the RIP installer for Mac.

On the Dongle it says - Agfa Apogee PDF RIP v1.0 MAC 2up. Even Agfa don't seem to have a copy of this software since their librarian left the company! On the Dongle it says WIBU-BOX/U

I managed to get Apogee Viper 3.02 but that comes with a Sentinel dongle driver, so it's presumably the wrong version. Although it connected to the Accuset and would run a Calibrator Test but crashed out when running a proper job.

Cheers for any advice,
John

A new or used Harlequin RIP would work fine with an Accuset. You may want to consider this because of the remote install. If you can get a used RIP and run it on Windows 2000 or XP you would be much better off and it would support printing from other design applications.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back