Neopost TR-7 Transport error

Craig

So I have an older Neopost Inserter that has a TR-7 Transport (which is still being used on new models) that has an error code of 23. Neopost is absolutely useless in this, they wont even service it because it is "too old" even though I can get this same transport on a new model.

So is there anyone who may have run across this. I have check all the optical sensors, swapping them out but the code does not follow them, it remains the same. That leads me to believe it is not a sensor problem, unless there is one hidden somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

I had one of those awhile back and can't remember if the error code was 22 or 23, but the solution was to move the fourth finger that holds your envelope open. There is a sensor in that location that detects the arrival of the envelope, and if it is covered by the insertion finger it will stop the unit.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back