new KM c1060 or used ricoh c751

aparat

HI, what should I take?
I dont do big production, but need good image quality and good registration. Thre price for this 2 machines is the same, ricoh has 500K clicks.
Service, click rates are almost the same.

does either machine include spectrophotometer, fiery graphic arts package? fiery graphic arts package premium edition? fiery color proiler suite? those programs are essential when using a fiery rip

Yes, both fiery, i have allready a spectro.. Wanted to know if both systems are profiled, wich will give a bette picture quality. Comming from xerox700, is not bad but want to upgrade. Allso can the c1060 registration compare to the mechanical registration of the ricoh? I will demo the 1060 today, but no chance to demo the ricoh.

I can´t answer that since I´m a Ricoh/Xerox tech and have no experience with the KM. but the registration on the c751 is really good, one of the least things I gotta worry about on it.

and check if they have any of those packages, buying them outright is expensive
and also check if they have the windows 7 upgrade kit installed or not

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back